Will definitely update this blogsite .. Sorry for the hiatus!!!
Hello, it has been almost two years since I first started playing DOTA 2
and ever since then … I never played in Solo Ranked Matches simply because I am too afraid to find out my solo MMR
Yep, my solo MMR has been TBD for more than a year until I decided to finally play and finish all 10 matches!!!
~sadly, playing in the SEA server has brought out the kansur in me and literally made me a 2k pinoy monkey ha-ha-ha
behold~my 2k Solo MMR!!!
It’s both embarrassing and frustrating at the same time, I could’ve done better but I failed to do so 😂
So, what does your Solo MMR tells you?
2. If you’re in the 2k bracket like me, then you’re a 2k pinoy monkey most likely a scrub who’s idolizing D0ndo and still believing that MMR is just a number…
BELIEVE ME, IT”S NOT!!! It’s NOT just a number ‘coz it’ s a matter of effort, experience and expertise
3. 3k-4k MMR warriors are mostly the same and had a lot of time figuring out their gpms and win:lose rate to get there
4. At 5k MMR is where you actually have the bragging rights to be part of a competetive team or so until they reach the 6k-7k bracket
5. Players at 7k and 8k respectively are mostly in the e-sport scene ‘coz they deserve to be there and they’re striving to stay!!!
6. There can only be ONE 9k MMR God Miracle!!!
(but that as before LOL) props to all 9k MMR players out there!
7. the first ever 10k MMR God —–> Abed 😂 (who cares if it’s boosted or not…all we care is that he reached 10K F I R S T and that he deserved it!!!
Also, Abed + Me = 12k MMR so go home your arguemet is invalid!!!
I still have 2 months before the year ends,
which means — it’s up to me to raise it or to let it go down-down-down
I am currently sooooooooooooo fighting for my MMR believe me!!! You can watch me go live here in my twitch channel
My current Solo MMR is 2,384
My goal before the year ends is 3k MMR
My RELISTIC goal before the year ends is to reach 2,700 MMR
(pls SEA server be good to me and let me team up with good players)
#SpicyNoodleChallenge accepted!!! Watch it in my youtube channel don’t forget to subscribe
Thanks to Isiah for that Samyang 2x Spicy Chicken Ramen
If you know me…
you should know that i DO NOT eat spicy food but since this is given to me might as well try it and record it as well!
I prepared an ice cream and softdrinks —but friends told me after watching my video that I have to drink milk instead of solft drinks ‘coz it would not help to ease the spiciness
recently due to the online sensation and success of the fire noodles, Samyang has lunched a 4x spicy noodle!!!
I will only try this 4x fire noodle challenge if and only if it’ll eb sponsored again LOL
(you can buy yours in korean shos or online shops)
HERE ARE THE OUTTAKES OF THE #FIRENOODLECHALLENGE VIDEO:
This is the easiest DIY shorts tutorial for y’all diy-ers out there!!!
It only took me like 15-30mins in doing this project from my scrap-slash-left over fabric from my main project.
1. Get a pair of shorts and turn it inside out. Fold it in half and trace it on to your fabric. Leave 1/2″ seam allowance but mine is a quarter ‘coz my fabric wont make it. Leave atleast 1 1/2″ – 2″ on the top of the facbric for the elastic casing.
2. Cut all the piece of fabric. It should be 2pieces.
3. Sew both leg pieces then sew the top until the crotch area.
4. Hem the bottom part and add some lace. Clean the edges by a seger or just simply running a zig-zag stitch.
5. Fold the top part to make a case fo the eleastic then run down a straight stitch leaving atleast 1″ of openning to put in your elastic.
6. Attach a sfety pin on to your elastic and slip it into the openning that you made. When both the ends of the elastic have met, run down a zig-zag stitch to connect both ends. Close the openning by a straight stitch. Make sure that the elstic fits your waist.
Tadah!!! You’re done!!!
Isn’t so easy? You can also make a pair of PJ’s with this procedure.
If you have any comment or suggestion, just put it in the comment section below. Follow this blogsite for more DIy’s.
Nikki invades #KartonKon2 a crowd funded boardgame convention
My Frst Ever Sort Of Vlog Ish Thiggy NO SCRIPT, NO MIC, NO MONO POD, NO ACTION CAMERA just pure randomness and my ever reliable cheap fone Xperia XA Ultra
KARTON KON 2 is a crowd funded boardgame event made possible by Cardboard Club PH’ Admins, Builtable, Bayong of Holding, The Epic Game Regiment, The Gaming Library, various Cardboard Club Chapters, Boardgame Enthusiasts, Attendees…YOU!!!
It was a 2-hour ride from home but it was all worth it!!! I am glad to see familiar faces and meet new friends and even overjoyed to play games and learn new ones!!! Bonus feels for the free #Ceres juice and Vix’s sweet creations
Honestly, I was surprsed when we arrived at the venue since the place was packed!!! There were boardgames and peeps everywhere!!! But I never felt left out~ special thanks to Denise and Vince for teaching us how to play Bears Vs. Babies, Happy Salmon and Take 6 Shout out and Thanks to Nems for teaching us how to play Century Spice Road, To Frederick for teaching us how to play Good cop, Bad cop, joseph for teaching us and lending his FOLD IT, Vicon and friends for lending us his Secret Hitler and Thomas for teaching us how to HUGOT properly ha-ha-ha!!!
Wasn’t lucky enough to win some games during the raffle but it’s alright! better luck next time ;9
I really enjoyed playing so I wasn’t able to record the other event highlights such as the LIVE WEREWOLF GAME, SILENT AUCTION, TOURNEYS, RAFFLES SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO Alpha Wolf Alex u da man!!!
CC MAKATI u guys are OSM!!!
CC CaMaNaVa love u guys!!!
This is it guys! !! YOLO!!!
Please watch out for tomorrow’s FRIDAY THE 13TH OUTLAST STREAM at my twitch channel
From 6PM onwards!!! PH time 😎
Note: this is not a continuous stream since I am dropping frames, so every hour i am going to stop the stream and resume it right away… ayt!!!
P. S.: sorry for the super over due twitch 100 FOLLOWERS GOAL event
I am also going to do the raffle so please stay tuned, don’t worry ill try my best to keep you guys entertained lol
I am also going to make fan signs for the first 10minutes or so of the friday the 13th stream tonorrow so please come by and say hi
Thank you very much to all those who helped me and followed me thank you very much guys!!! My channel may have a very small audience but from the bottom of my heart i want to let you hmguys know that i appreciate you guys following me and tuning in my stream or even giving me in game items, games or by just merely playing games with me.
I am really grateful to all of you guys!!! Let me announce that I’ll be streaming regularly from now on. So please drop by to my channel every 5pm-7pm and 10pm-12am PH time!!! 2
ATENTION: 200 FOLLOWERS GOAL: stream in costume/ in cosplay
Like my FB page for more updates and announcements
If you’re looking for a cozy place to chill, relax, meet up with friends, work on something, play oard and card games or just drink coffee and indulge in pastry to past time why not try Gladecover Cafe and Lounge
Gladecover Cafe and Lounge is situated in Gil Fernando Marikina City just above Omakase. They’re open from 10-10pm and eveyone’s welcome!!!
What re you waiting for? Visit Gladecover Cafe and Lounge now!!!
Yay!!! That is right!!!
I am back to playing Paladins Champions of the Realm and Streaming again
but due to the long hiatus ‘coz i’ve been very busy with my life
I somehow lost audience LOL
~so in response to that, I am now streaming via FBlive (on my personal account)
but I made it a point to make it a public post so that others can view it as well,
I cannot rely on my FBpage because it was inactive as well (so sadly, the last resort was to stream via my personal account)
Thoughts About Going Back to Playing Paladins:
1. The 5GB update was NOT fun at all
2. As you can see, I am very clueless with this patch so might as well read the patch notes and fix my cards or buy new cards/champions
3. I am struggling to find friends to play with me due to my year-long hiatus my contacts from before might not be playing anymore or most likely they don’t want to pay with me ‘coz im still a noob
4. I forgot how to play the Champions so practicing and reading will really help me a lot
5. I wish the discord group from before is still active
~All in all, it is still a fast paced fun game. I especially like the added mic feature!!! It is easier now to communicate with your teammates, but discord voice room is still more appealling for me. I think I will be able to enjoy it more if i can play with friends and finally unlock the competetive feature.
~I will continue to stream more Paladin gameplays but I think it is still best to stream at FBlive for now.
P.S. Please join me sometime my IGN is: nikkilodeon